When You Need To Be Sure
If your water bill is unusually high, your water meter is running non-stop or you find damp spots near toilets, sinks or bathtubs, you may have a plumbing leak. The experts at Roadrunner Plumbing use the latest diagnostic equipment, including cameras and electronic leak detectors, to locate hard-to-find leaks, including those within your concrete slab or foundation.
Whether you are in the market of buying a home or just want peace of mind, a plumbing home inspection could put you at ease. Your home’s plumbing can benefit from early detection which could save you thousands of dollars in repair costs down the road. Roadrunner Plumbing’s Home Inspection can consist of the following home wellness checks:
- Check water filtration systems
- Examine fixtures, supply lines, drains
- In-depth investigation of all above-ground, exposed plumbing, attic piping, including shut-off valves and traps under kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room sinks. Inspect exposed piping to ensure its properly insulated.
- Inspect sinks, showers/bath, toilets
- Shut-off valve inspection
- Inspection of bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room draining and venting systems
- Inspection of your conventional or tankless water heater
- Plumbing video camera inspection of underground sanitary drains and sewer pipes. Cracks and misalignments that can lead to future drain blockage or collapse.
A thorough whole-home plumbing inspection can detect issues before they turn into bigger, costlier problems.
The experts at Roadrunner Plumbing will identify your problem swiftly and offer repair options to minimize damage and reduce water waste (and costly water bills!).
Call the plumbing inspection experts at Roadrunner Plumbing now for same day service!